This week our focus is on practicing gratitude, a Brittany Noonan workout & switching to wholegrains.
It’s easy to get caught up in negative thought patterns by thinking about all the things we don’t have but it’s time to start being grateful for all the wonderful things we do have in our lives. Every night before you go to sleep, think of 10 things that happened during the day that you are grateful for. You can write them down or just say them in your head but when you think of them, let yourself feel truly, honestly grateful.
This week we are going to do Brittany Noonan’s latest workout. Make sure you keep up the incidental exercise and move in a fun way whenever possible. Always consult a professional if exercising whilst pregnant or post baby. If you have any questions about the workout this week, then let Brittany know, she’s always happy to help!
This week’s challenge is to make the switch from white to brown. Think pasta, rice, bread, wraps, even the flour you use to cook with. Sarah Moore has an awesome pimped pikelets recipe using wholemeal flour. Check it out on her blog here.
- Say a positive mantra often.
- Do pelvic floor exercises regularly.
- Drink a minimum of 2L (or more) of water every day.
- Make healthier food choices.
- Practice breathing & mindfulness.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Get moving every single day.
- Cut back on caffeine. No caffeine after 12pm.
- Brittany Noonan workout.
- Practice gratitude daily.
- Switch from white to wholegrain.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram while completing your wellness challenges this week!
xxx That Gypsy Mum xxx