This week our focus is on me time, setting a physical challenge and on snacking.
This week our focus is on having ‘me time’ and doing something that nurtures your soul. I am definitely a yes person, I don’t like to disappoint people and I always put myself last. This week I am going to spoil myself, I am going to spend 2 hours doing whatever I want. I’ll keep you updated on Instagram.
This week we are going to set ourselves a physical challenge. This could be walking 10,000 steps a day or even doing a 30 minute workout every day, the choice is yours. My physical challenge this week is to go for a walk every day, even if it’s only for 15 minutes, just to make sure I am moving regularly.
I have been sticking to the nutrition challenges but if I’m completely honest, my snacking hasn’t exactly been great. This week no more excuses, I am going to limit myself to healthy snacks only to fill nutrition gaps. If it doesn’t benefit me nutritionally then I shouldn’t be snacking on it. Sarah Moore’s latest post on is snacking healthy? is an absolute must read this week.
- Say a positive mantra often.
- Do pelvic floor exercises regularly.
- Drink a minimum of 2L (or more) of water every day.
- Make healthier food choices.
- Practice breathing & mindfulness.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Get moving every single day.
- Cut back on caffeine. No caffeine after 12pm.
- Practice gratitude daily.
- Switch from white to wholegrains.
- Meditate for 5 minutes each day.
- Stretch every morning.
- Consciously consume probiotics.
- Laugh it off.
- Switch from unhealthy fats to healthy fats.
- Having ‘me time’.
- Set yourself a physical challenge.
- Healthy snacking
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram while completing your wellness challenges this week!
xxx That Gypsy Mum xxx