This week our focus is on the law of attraction, cutting back on sugar & getting a fitness buddy.
If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you’ll know that I’m into the law of attraction. If you aren’t aware of the law of attraction then at it’s core it means ‘like attracts like’. So if you think positive thoughts, you bring positivity into your life. If you think negative thoughts, you bring negativity into your life. If you haven’t read or watched the secret by Rhonda Burns then watch it ASAP, or at least watch the trailer on YouTube. As soon as I watched this movie I was hooked on manifesting and it really does work! So this week we are going to be positive ALL THE TIME. Optimism is our home girl.
By committing to this wellness challenge I was able to stay motivated but once this is over I still want to feel accountable to keep progressing. The challenge this week is to get a fitness buddy. I was lucky enough last week to be gifted a garmin health tracker by my wonderful husband. Although our conflicting schedules don’t allow us to work out together; because we were able to link our Garmin’s we can keep track of each others fitness so he’s my fitness buddy from now on. If you are in Perth then you should look into group fitness classes with Buff girls Bayswater. They have babysitters too so there’s no excuse not to go!
The nutrition challenge this week is to cut down on added sugars. Sarah Moore has an excellent post on how to check labels for hidden sugars. If you have a serious sugar addiction then maybe consider trying something like the I quit sugar program. Use the code SUGAR10 at checkout to get 10% off an 8 week program.
- Say a positive mantra often.
- Do pelvic floor exercises regularly.
- Drink a minimum of 2L (or more) of water every day.
- Make healthier food choices.
- Practice breathing & mindfulness.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Get moving every single day.
- Cut back on caffeine. No caffeine after 12pm.
- Practice gratitude daily.
- Switch from white to wholegrains.
- Meditate for 5 minutes each day.
- Stretch every morning.
- Consciously consume probiotics.
- Laugh it off.
- Switch from unhealthy fats to healthy fats.
- Having ‘me time’.
- Set yourself a physical challenge.
- Healthy snacking.
- Goal setting for when the challenge is over.
- Yoga it up.
- Cook from scratch.
- Practice the law of attraction.
- Get a fitness buddy.
- Cut back on added sugars.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram while completing your wellness challenges this week!
xxx That Gypsy Mum xxx